A Strong Showing for TBWA at the 2020 ANDY Awards
April 27, 2020
TBWA had a strong showing at the 2020 ANDY Awards. TBWA\Media Arts Lab tied for the highest number of awards from a single office and the TBWA network had the greatest number of unique pieces of work awarded, further evidence of the collective's creative range.
TBWA\Media Arts Lab picked up a total of 9 golds and TBWA\Chiat\Day New York picked up a gold for Columbia Journalism Review's #CoveringClimateNow.
The following summarizes the gold winning work:
1. Covering Climate, Now Columbia Journalism Review, TBWA\Chiat\Day NY - IDEA
2. AirPods Pro, Apple, TBWA\Media Arts Lab - CRAFT
3. Behind the Music. Behind the Mac, Apple, TBWA\Media Arts Lab - IDEA
4. Bounce, Apple, TBWA\Media Arts Lab - CRAFT
5. Bounce, Apple, TBWA\Media Arts Lab - IDEA
6. Holiday, The Surprise Apple, Inc., TBWA\Media Arts Lab - CRAFT
7. Shot on iPhone 11 Pro - Chinese New Year - Daughter, Apple,TBWA\Media Arts Lab - CRAFT
8. Shot on iPhone 11 Pro - Snowbrawl, Apple, TBWA\Media Arts Lab - CRAFT
9. Shot on iPhone XS - Don't Mess with Mother Apple, TBWA\Media - Arts Lab - CRAFT
10. Wonderful Tools, Apple, TBWA\Media Arts Lab/BUCK - CRAFT
To see all of the winning work across TBWA, visit https://andyawards.com/winners/